Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I caught a Leprechaun

I wanted to post this on St. Patrick's Day but with all the confusion that day it didn't happen. After Kjell having a runny nose, fever and coughing for over a month, I took him back to see the doctor. He had to get a chest x-ray...if you have seen this done to small child you will know what I mean that the thing they had to strap him into was like a medieval torturing device. I felt so bad for him, but I know that it needed to be done. They could hear liquid in his left lung and wanted to make sure he didn't have pneumonia. He didn't luckily, but he had a major sinus infection and his ears were really red inside. After 3 looooooooooong hours later....They gave him some antibiotics to make him feel better. He absolutely hates the medicine though, Auntie Sara has had to help me get it down him.



Erik had crazy hair day at school and it was St. Patrick's Day. Auntie Sara sent some green hair spray to Grandma's House for me to spray in his hair. With is face being so white and the eyebrows red and curved like they are, he looked like a leprechaun. He is so cute and he is truly a great treasure to have. I did find something at the end of a rainbow...my boys.

1 comment:

April said...

Great post! I am sorry he is sick (hopefully better now) He seems happy in these pictures. Looks like everything is going good.