Out of all my boys, Kjell is such a busy body. He is always getting into things and making huge messes. He has figured out how to open the refrigerator at work so we had to duct tape it so he could not be able to get into to it. Well I forgot to move the pop that we store by the refrigerator. Kjell got a can a coke. He walks like a drunk on a good day. By the time it reached us to open it was drop several times and dented. I wasn't going to open it. I'm not that crazy! Well, Kjell gave it to Grandma to open. After he whined for awhile, Grandma decided that she would open it. She tapped the top several times. Then slowly she opened thinking this would help...no, it definitely didn't help. I've never seen explosion like this ever before it. It completely sprayed Kjell from head to toe, all over the walls, the desk and all over the floor. It made the biggest mess..Kjell was bawling and we were laughing so hard, trying not to wet our pants. Did I mention that we had a lady from our bank in the office? Yeah, she was laughing too. Maybe you had to be there but it was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I would advise you if you are ever in this situation to not use this old wives tale, it does not work.

And here if the offender. Would you open that? Nope, I wouldn't either. She must have been smokin' something.

7 comments:
Have you ever seen Monster in law? Just checking.
Now for my side of the story! I am not as obnoxious or controling as Jeri makes me sound. I just have the welfare of my grandchildren in my heart. As for the coke can it was not bent before I opened. The force of the explosion sucked in the can. Yes it was a major mess.
One more thing, I don't go behind Jeri's back. I do what I want with her and Sara's kids right in front of them.
Thanks for a good laugh...The funny thing is I can picture him walking with it. He is so cute!
You're right, you just plow ahead whether we agree to it or not. Hmmm, maybe I should go and edit her post for her...
I love my Mother-n-law. If I didn't I wouldn't beg to do things with her all by myself. I know that she loves my kids.
ha ha ha...love it.
Post a Comment