Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Break, Disneyland and Moore

I'm sorry I have not posted in a looooong time. We went to Disneyland for Spring Break for those who don't read Sara's Blog. I didn't realize that most of Washington and California would have their Spring Break at the same time. We met a lot of people in the lines that came from Washington. And there was a lot of waiting in lines. The last day they figured out if you go as a single rider, you can go on alot faster. They had a blast not riding with each other. They are all real social people, who like to meet new people. We also met a lot people from New Zealand and Australia in our hotel that was on Spring Break as well.

Erik's Favorite Ride is the Thunder Mountain:

Karl's and Lauren's Favorite Ride is the California Screamin:

Kathryn's and My Favorite Ride is the Grizzly River Run:

They had fun with Goofy...Goofy took Lauren's Hat then she was about to tell Goofy how much she paid for it but didn't. Then he quickly gave it back to her. Nothing is cheap in Disneyland.

This was Erik's first time on Plane which made him real nervous. He kept on saying that "it only takes two days to get there by car". He surprises me that he worry about that ,but wanted to ride the Hollywood Tower of Terror over and over. Every time...I get on it, it scares me and I know what to expect.

We had a lot fun and it was nice not having Kjell there. The kids were able to ride as much as they wanted and when ever they wanted...me too! I got to ride on Autopia for the first time. It was harder then I thought it would be. I thought you just sit in car and it pulled you around the course. Nope, Erik got to drive it and boy did he hit those corner. I love trading the pins just as much as the kids...I wish we bought a lot more on EBay before we left. We had so much fun trading them with Cast Members. We ran out of trader on Thursday...but all of them have two lanyards of their own.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am so sad that we missed you guys by about 2 days! We had a fun time too, but it was definitely not slow in the afternoons and evenings! I wish we could have flown, it was such a long drive, even split up.
The kids look like they had a blast, it would have been fun to have been there at the same time. Maybe some day!