Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I do it!!! Kjell and his Independance

I think I have this before, but Kjell drives me crazy. He has to do everything on his own. I would be okay with that if he didn't create such messes for me to clean up. He decide that he would rather not eat if he can't feed himself. I finally gave up and just bring extra clothes to work to change him after he eats. I not sure how much he eat verses how much he spills all over him and around him. Here are some of the pictures from today's lunch:




I should of took pictures of the table and floor...they were worsts of a mess then Kjell. I just remember when Karl was little that if he spilled anything on himself, he would have to change his clothes and wash his hands and face. He was such a dainty eater. Even Erik didn't make this much of mess when he ate. I should know better to stay away from soups, but he loves to eat soup. All I could smell was broccoli cheddar soup when driving home from his clothes I need to wash.

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

I suppose somehow this is my fault? I wasn't even close to him.

matt and michelle ray said...

Yikes, is that what I have to look forward to?! Addie has such a strong will, I can just see it!