Sunday, January 25, 2009

Da-Dad Hats




Kjell loves putting on Matthew's welding caps. Matthew was sitting on the couch yesterday and Kjell notice that Da-Dad was not wearing one of his hats , so he went and got one for him. He makes sure that Da-Dad is always wearing one and that Grampa is wearing his hat all the time.

The other day I took a phone message for Alice, a lady at the office I work with. I asked Kjell to take the message to Alice, there is two people in each office, he went straight into her office and handed her the phone message that I written. Every morning when each person comes into the office he opens their door for them.
He makes sure that Grandma is wearing her slippers. That he needs tooth paste on tooth brush so he can brush his teeth. How to get things out of the microwave. Knowing that we are close to Grandpa's House. That when he is hungry, he get up in his high chair.
I had brought one of Lily's pacifier to church to give to Sara from last week and he pulled out and said Lily and tried to go look for her.
He amazes me all the time for all the little things he does.

1 comment:

Sara said...

What's up with the hat and those eyes? hahahahaha, don't let matthew read this. It'll just piss him off ;)