Erik was sick last week...I think he had the flu, but according to Erik, a spaghetti squash at Grandma's House made him sick. He said that he smelled it and that's what started his watery eyes and his stuffed up nose. It was funny that when a kids doesn't like the look or smell of something they can come automatically allergic to it. Erik was convinced that Grandma needed to throw the squash away and that he would be better the next day.
Erik has come into to our bed the last couple of days becuase he says that he was sick and needs to sleep with us to feel better. We told him that he needed to sleep in his own bed tonight no exceptions. Tonight after his bath and it was time to go to bed, he became really sick again(he was so faking it)...he work so hard to throw up, that he finally did throw up (just a little). " Mom, I'm so sick...Can I sleep in your bed tonight?"..."I guess that I can't go to school tommrow either". When I told him no, it was not going to work, that he still needed to sleep in his bed. He said"Darn, I was hoping that would of worked".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hilarious! Thanks for the smiles this morning.
Post a Comment