Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Erik's Golden Birthday

Today is Erik's Golden Birthday. It is 7th of January and he is turning 7 years old.

It is amazing to me to look through my pictures and see how he has changed through the years.

I am so lucky to have him. His sweet personality, the way he makes me laugh, the joy he has put in our lives and the love he shares with us all.

Erik, I love you so much! Have a great birthday!







5 comments:

April said...

Suck cute pictures of him. Happy Birthday Erik!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Erik! You're my boy! I just let your mom and dad think that you belong to them ;)You really belong to me!

TJ MAXX said...

I miss my Erik. He is so adorable. He also is the first to hug me. I hope he had fun even though I wasn't there.

Bridget said...

Happy birthday to Erik! How'd your blog get so cute? Where'd you get your background?

matt and michelle ray said...

Happy Birthday Erik! I can't believe your already 7!!! I remember when I used to call you a baby and you'd get so mad and say "I am not a baby!"

Your such a big boy and sooo handsome!