Saturday, January 17, 2009

Erik's Birthday Party

The flu has been going through the Moore household this week and of course I was the one that would get it the day before Erik's Birthday Party. For all that know me, Birthday Party are really important to me. I always have a theme, balloons, games (pinata) cake (decorated in the same theme and goodie bags with items that fit the theme...I know, they probably won't remember it later in there life.

Not feeling good, I was worried how I was going to do Erik's Party. Thanks to the hard work from my n-laws, (Auntie Sara) made a beautiful cake, got and filled 400 pieces of candy in a soccer ball pinata, and (Grandma Moore) made up some goodie bags. Erik's Birthday party turn out to be a blast. Thank you, Thank you! I couldn't of done it without you guys.

Here are the pictures from Erik's Birthday Party.














1 comment:

Double D said...

Wow that is some party. You kill me! I want to be more creative. Joddy