We finally have a kid that will sleep in his own crib...Yipeee! But none of my kids when they very small slept through the night. So we are happy if we can sleep a couple of hours by ourselves before we get a kid in the middle of us.
Matthew finally convinced me that we needed a King size bed when Erik was born. Now I wondered... what was I thinking. A King size is the only way to go.
I finally got to a sound sleep then Kjell woke up crying. So I had to go get him because my kids just don't fall back to sleep on their own. So now Kjell was sleeping in between Matthew and I. A couple of hours later, Erik woke up and crawl into our bed. Now of course, he has to sleep in the middle. So he crawl over us to get in the middle...waking up everyone in the bed. Now, Kjell and Erik are in bed with us. Now do you see why a Queen size wouldn't work? Let say it was a hard night. None of of Moores' can sleep still ; they are always moving ...all night long. So I lying there in the middle of night trying to fall back to sleep. Matthew wakes up to go to work and always says "This can't happen again! I can't sleep very good with my kids in our bed" Of course, he the one that let Erik sleep in the middle all the time. Matthew says he can't remember telling Erik in the middle of the night that he can sleep with us but Matthew has to lifts up the blanket for Erik to crawl in.
It took me over hour to fall back to sleep. All I think of was this blog that I needed to post something soon or my sister -n-law, Sara, was going to kill me. She was so excited to hear that I was going to have blog that she helped me make up this page. She check it on daily basis to see if I have posted anything. So, with her nagging me all the time (Sara works with me), I should have at least one blog a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Um, yeah, I so want more than just one a week...
YAY! we are thrilled you have a blog now too and we can keep up with you guys!!! i'm with sara on this one . . . the "MOORE" posts, the better! (we have a tile saw to return to you too!!!)
Jeri! We got a king sized bed a couple of years ago. I like it when the kids crawl in...but I wonder if we downsized to a queen or full sized bed if the kids would stop crawling in with us...probably not...but it's a nice thought.
A while ago, we instituted the no kids until the morning rule and accentuated it with locking our door. It worked for a while but these past couple of weeks, we've had extra visitors in bed with us in the middle of the night. I don't mind so much right now. I just give them big hugs. I'm sure it'll wear off soon, though. They like to kick and knock their ankle bones against mine.
Post a Comment