Saturday, October 25, 2008

Kjell's first haircut














Thursday, I went to have Kjell's first real haircut. I had finally had it. I was going to get his haircut, much to Matthew's dismay. He finally agreed that I could go have it cut...only thing, he wasn't thinking that I was going to do it so quickly. The only thing that he said was that Grandpa had to go with me. So I called up his Dad and off we went. Daddy wasn't there and Grandma was out of the office. If they had known that I was going to do this they would have stopped me.





























My husband is still mad at me for this.... We had Erik's hair long until at least 2 years maybe longer. My boys have these pretty locks that curl...so it looks cute long. The only problem with Kjell's hair it grew all up front so he always had to have it up to be able to see. I know that he is all boy...but I think that everyone else should know it too. Here is my little boy....


This isn't the best picture of him... he was given sucker to keep him still and he ran it through hair before we could take the picture. I like it and Grandpa likes it... Matthew wishes it was still long.

1 comment:

Sara said...

So I was fixing your blog, yelling at the kids and casually mentioned that I was doing this for you. Benjamin had a cow! I told him that you know I do it...
*sigh* poor erik, rug burns, backpack thrown at him... he just doesn't know when to shut up.