Seven things I want to do before I die:
1. Go to Sweden with my family.
2. Finish all my quilts that I have started but never finished...so far I have 15, but have lots of fabric to make more.
3. Become more BLOG savvy. ( I couldn't figure what this tagging is all about.)
4. Have all my pictures put in scrapbooks so I can look at them and enjoy them.
5. Go to New York and see a Broadway play.
6. Go horse back riding through Bryce Canyon
7. Have a vacation cabin for family...on the beach or up in the mountains.
Seven things I can do:
1. Plan awesome parties
2. Help someone in need.
3. Take good pictures
4. Love my family (even the extended ones)
5. Make my kids laugh.
6. Make beds (Matthew and My Mother-n-law love this)
7. Creative Clean...now where did I put that?
Seven things I can't do:
1. Sit and read a novel.
2. Say "No"...I'm a sucker to all ages.
3. Do nothing
4. Public Speaking
5. Go camping more than 1 night
6. Cook brownies...I always burn them or they gooey inside
7. Spell or edit my writing (Sara fixes my blog)
Seven things that attract me to Matthew
1. Where do I start...I love my husband. He is still sexy to me as it was the first time we met.
2. He puts me first
3. He would do anything for me
4. He is always there to protect me
5. I can ask him anything and he doesn't make me feel stupid whatever I ask.
6. I can always talk to him.
7. He may look tough, but he is a big teddy bear.
Seven things that I say most often:
1. Guess what? ...I love you!
2. I'm in Newcastle...now it's..I'm at Echo Lake Rd when I just passed Paradise Lake Road.
3. You guys need to quite down, right now!!
4. Baby Girl
5. Do you guys need your butt beat?
6. You guys are driving me crazy.
7. I love you more then you love me.
Seven celebrities that I like love:
1. Matthew McConaughhey
2. Jennifer Lopez
3. Kate Hudson
4. Christian Bale
5. Jennifer Garner
6. Michael Vartan
7. Julia Roberts
Seven Favorite foods:
1. Fettuccine with Alfredo sauce (homemade)
2. Chinese Food
3. Guacamole Burger from Red Robin
4. Cordon Blue
5. Cheesecake
6. Raspberries
7. Funeral Potatoes
Seven people that I tag...
1. Teri Jo
2. Cathy
3. Cheri
4. Kristal
5. Bridget...you might of already did this
6. Anne Ueker
7.Jody Moore
I hope this is what I was supposed to do...I'm still trying to figure out the lingo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Jeri,
Yes, I think I was tagged...but I haven't even looked at it. I'll have to see if it was the same game/questions. That would make it easier :o).
Bridget
Post a Comment