Saturday, October 25, 2008

The New Girl at the Office

We have been growing at work, getting new clients and starting up some new businesses. We needed to get a new receptionist in the front office to help answer the phone and greet people that come into the office. We have been looking for someone and we finally found one...















The only problem is she can't speak, write or file, but we love her(him) anyways.

We have someone that is starting Monday that I think she will work at just fine.

Everyday I get home from work the boys ask how was Kjell's day at the office? Not, Mom how was your day ? What funny thing did Kjell do at the office? Well, this day was one of the better ones...Let say I do a lot of refiling, vacuum a lot more, make sure that Kjell doesn't sit on Lily, make sure that Kjell is not throwing things down the toilet or shutting the Server off...this list could go on forever. I love my Kjell...but some days are better then the others.

The office will be fully staffed with a few extras... What's going to happen when we have two of them are fully mobile... look out office it might be sooner then you expect. Lily is already trying to roll over.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Oh, this new girl...what's her name? Shelly? ha ha ha. I hope he doesn't see this for a long time and that when he does, he's very secure in his manhood. It's time to have a little girl in your home!