Next, we went to the West Seattle Market which was really neat. I never knew that Cauliflower can come in green. (So if you ever need something to feed a "Greeny", that would be on my list.) The fruits and vegetables were incredible. The boys had some European pastries...Karl liked it, but Erik wanted to have the fruit instead. I would love to able to buy at a market like this everyday.
Next we went to see a friend of Matthew. He owns a Mexican restaurant in Ballard. We stuffed ourselves with some "good foods" (this comes from a book that I have to read every night to Erik called BooBoo, "good foods, she said" on every other page, that is Erik favorite part to read from this book).
Next we went to Woodland Park Zoo...We had lots of fun there. Here are some of the pictures


Our family has the Family Pass for the Zoo and the Aquarium. If you have small kids, I would like to recommend this, even if you only go a couple of times a year. We love going over and over again.
After that we were tired so we went home and collapsed. (well, I was not...hee, hee. I could go for another couple of hours.)

2 comments:
Oh Jerri, I love your new background! Sounds like a fun family day! I wish we could do moore of those! :)
That looks so fun! We're going to the zoo tomorrow, since it'll be nice out. We've been planning it for a couple of weeks, but it's hard to get a nice day around here.
Post a Comment