Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy Birthday, Erik!

My little Erik turn 11 years old today.  Here are some pictures:
Erik wanted BBQ hamburgers for dinner which is his favorite beside Hawaiian Pizza. My sister, Teri Jo made marble cupcakes with orange cream frosting for my birthday that he used to celebrate with. He got the game he really wanted, Pokemon Rumble Blast 3DS. He also wanted to play Dominoes ...Matthew lost big time; he tried to do a " MOM", my mother-n-law loves to hold on her tiles until she gets a couple that matches...well I went out so it totally backfired on him. No, I didn't win the whole game; Karl did. So I had tried to play with just Erik and he won. I really a sore loser when it come to Dominoes. I would make them play until I won, but it already 10pm.
We are going a big Minecraft Party this coming Saturday for his friends so I will post them after then.
I love you Erik and hope you had fun birthday today. 

No comments: