
I love that all of them are smiling. Maybe next year will be more prepare so that don't look like such rag muffins. It was so amazing to see all the lights hopefully my sister will post them on facebook soon...
Teri present for Karl was going to Six Flags so while they were gone we took the younger boys to San Jacinto Monument & Museum. It was neat to go up top and look at Houston that high up. I now can say that I have been in the tallest monument in the world. We also went and looked at a battle ship that is near the monument. We figure when Grandpa Moore comes in February we will actually take the tour of the ship.
Later that day we went down to Hermann Park in downtown Houston. This was Matthew first real weekend off since he gotten here so we were trying to make the most of it...
I found a Spongebob Pineapple Gingerbread House that I am thankful that my sister help the boys put together. We had wonderful baked brie(it was soooo delicious), ham, and beef roast that Matthew BBQ... we had no room for desserts. It's a good thing I forgot to buy the pie. Everyone had a great Christmas and got everything they wanted.
Have a great New Year. I have to go the New Year Eve Elf is coming...





No comments:
Post a Comment