I love, love, love it! My back feels a lot better and I am sleeping through the night which I desperately need that. Thank you, Sherrie! I love our Christmas present and so glad we got it early....Matthew is very happy too.
Friday, November 30, 2012
A Better Night Sleep
Thanks to a early Christmas present from my mother-n-law, Sherrie, we are finally sleeping a lot better these days. Sherrie bought a new bed for Christmas. Matthew and I went bed shopping a couple of weeks ago. I laid on at least 30 beds that day; some for longer times then the others but after the day was done; we liked the bed from Ikea the best. We had to wait a week for the mattress to come because of all the stuff with hurricane Sandy but it was so worth it when we got it all put together...6 hours later. No we didn't buy a cheap one. Even the deliver man commented on the weight and thickness of the mattress that they don't deliver much of that type of mattress. Also we got adjustable slatted bed base instead of the cheap pine slats which is what took most of the time putting it together. Matthew didn't want a box spring because it would make the bed so high up. Well the mattress is so thick even without a box spring it is high. Matthew would like to cut at least 6 inches of the bottom but I love it being high like this. My last bed was just a very old thin mattress on the floor so I am grateful that I don't have to crawl over the floor to make the bed. I wish the frame was brown or black but in a few years when it get scratch from moving; I can paint it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yea! I'm glad you're sleeping better. I like that you've posted twice in the last couple of weeks...how about once a week from now on? I need to see you at least that often! xoxo
Post a Comment