

We gave Uncle Ben's Thunderbird Hockey Tickets for Christmas...the tickets were for the 15th of February. We also included we would watch the girls for them to go to the game.
I decide that I would take the older kids to see Percy Jackson and the Lighting Thief that night for my Valentine's Day present to them. So Matthew ended up having to watch the babies.
I thought it was excellent movie, but it was "just okay"for the kids because most of them have read the book and it wasn't the same as the movie.
Well to make a long story when we got home from the movies the two babies were covered with red licorice from head to their toes. I mean covered..I wish I took a pictures. They even had it in their ears. Matthew couldn't settle them...they were whining because they knew they were missing out of all the fun. So to finally make them settle down he gave them red licorices. Matthew didn't care, it kept them happy until we got home.
They both needed to take a bath, which neither minded, they both love the bath. Here they are in the bath together:






3 comments:
I do believe those are the two most beautiful children in the WHOLE world!
I concur.
I think its funny in the last two she has her pacifier in her mouth. That kid goes everywhere with it.
Post a Comment