Thursday, January 21, 2010

All In A Day's Work

Having Kjell come to work has some advantages like when I working; I can hear how much fun Kjell is having playing. I don't miss out on the little things. I love to hear him sing or see him dance around. Last week they played with whip cream. Kjell dove right in, smearing the whip cream all over and eating it by the handful. Lily wasn't sure about it at first, "Are they crazy, I will get messy". Then Kayla added craisins and goldfish crackers in the whip cream for them to play and eat. Lily and Kjell are very competitive, so after one does it the other has to do it. So Lily got into after all, she couldn't be overdone by Kjell...that's such a Moore thing. Here are some of the pictures:



















Later they played in a laundry basket. They had a blast. They were laughing and giggling so hard you could hear in the other office.Kayla is definitely going to get a workout from this.They kept wanting her to push them around the office.
























Next day they finger painted, I wished I had my camera... Both desperately needed a diaper change, but Kayla figure that they could wait until after they painted. She knew they would need to be change after they painted. She strip them down so they only had their diapers only. They painted on the paper for awhile then decide they would paint their bodies. So picture this...they both still badly needed a diaper change, they have paint all over them and Kayla need to get them to sink so she can wash them. Kjell know we are laughing at him in soggy, loaded down diaper that he start running around away from Kayla into the next office...the diaper slipping more off him by the second. Because Kjell is running around; Lily join in with her diaper sagging too...both still covered in paint,both still laughing, both loosing their diapers at the same time. I guess the lesson of the day...a diaper can only hold so much. It was so funny and cute. I try next time to have my camera ready.

No comments: