Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Watch out for a nasty virus going around...

and no, I not talking about Swine Flu Virus. My computer at home got a very nasty virus...so it been awhile since I last blogged. My Brother-n-Laws, Earl and Benjamin helped to get me back up and running. Unfortunately, I lost a lot of pictures. You never realize how important it is to back up your things until you lose all your pictures. Memories lost in a instant. So if I have learned anything...your computer is machine. Machines can't last forever, back up everything!!!

Lucky I had my Mother-n-Law camera for awhile and she never deletes anything...so I will have borrow it back to upload some of pictures on my computer to show you what we have done for the last month. I have pictures from the Pumpkin Farm, Anna 's Birthday, Halloween, and Twilight Premiere. I can't believe it is already Thanksgiving. Have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow. Eat lots of turkey. I'm so excited for Black Friday....4am shopping here I come :)

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your photos...they're still on your camera from the last month, right?

Double D said...

Nice you hear you are well... We hope to see you all soon. Happy Holidays!!