Matthew, I love you!
- I love the way he loves me
- I love the way he loves his children
- I love his determination. If he wants something, he will never give up.
- I love the he never tells me "no". If I wants something, he always tells me to get it.
- I love his cooking especially his potato soup
- I love that he knows the gospel
- I love his willing to serve others
- I love how he comforts me
- I love that he loves me for who I am

I am truly grateful to have a wonderful husband and a great father for our children. I hope that our boys will be great fathers to their wives and children as you are to us. Happy Father's Day!


1 comment:
these men in your life are very handsome! and the little ones are looking so grown up!
Post a Comment