Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Very Special Day

Karl received the Aaronic Priesthood today. Here is the picture of all the people that came to share this special with Karl and his Family. We all squeezed into a small room a little bigger than this stair way. We are so proud of Karl and his decision he has made to be worthy to receive this priesthood.
I had to stand up in front of the Primary today and give a talk about Karl. I think he was more embarrassed by his mother crying than the baby pictures I sent around the room. The other day I found something he made using my name so I thought this would be a great way to share my feelings about Karl in Primary...this what I tried to say:

K - Kind- Karl is very kind to others and makes friends easily. King- He was name after a Swedish King . He is from royal birth. He is a king in my eyes. I very bless to have in my life.

A -Adore- His brothers love and cherish him . They always want to be near him. Actor- Loves to act and had many star roles in plays. Athletic - He great at sports of all kinds,but most of all loves to run and he is real good at it. He wants to join cross country this year in school.

R - Responsible - Karl helps around the house and watches over his little brother. Respectful - He is very respectful to the people around him.

L - He is loved and is very lovable.

My girls that teach in Primary told me ..."it was good but you shouldn't of cry...Karl isn't going anywhere". I know but in a few years he will be off on mission, next getting married, then having kids of his own . My little boy isn't little anymore he is becoming a man. Today he took another great step in life. I'm so proud of him. I love him very much. I know that he was sent to this family for a purpose. I am so glad to be his Mom.

No comments: