I lost my camera (which is Sherrie's camera, that I don't plan on giving back:). I was never a big fan of digital picture taking, but to be able to post or see a pictures instantly has it advantages. My first real camera came from my parents on Graduation and it something I'm truly grateful and will cherish it for my rest of my life. I have shot a lot of precious moments and wonderful memories with it. I just have to remember to look at my scrapbooks to see them. I love pictures. Every time you look at pictures it sparks a memory you had.
I been moving my Craft(crap) Room up stairs to make room for Anna, our exchange student from Sweden coming to school this fall. It has given me the chance to look at my scrapbooks that I have not looked at for a very long time. For those who don't do this I hope you start and those who already do scrapbooking know how fun it is. This a great way to keep records of your family to be share with generations to come. All the wonderful memories and to be able to share them with my kids that is... priceless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How fun to have an exchange student!! We are excited to see you in July...tell everyone hello for us.
Post a Comment