Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

I hope y'all had a wonderful Easter!
 
Early morning church and Matthew gone for the next couple of weeks for work, it was a little crazy this morning but with the help of my sister, Teri Jo we made to the church in time.

By the end of church, Kjell's Easter shirt was covered in Cheetos Puffs and chocolate but I can't blame it on anyone but myself; he came to my primary class.  Even the chocolate melts faster here then I thought it would. I knew my kids in primary would like Cheetos more then Goldfish Crackers. The kids loved it but for future reference don't use Cheetos when all the kids are dress in their new Easter clothing...lucky it was only my kid that made a mess.

 
The boys had a fun time looking for eggs.  Karl got the new One Republic cd and movies tickets. Erik got Rise of the Guardian DVD and Pokémon Conquest; the game he really wanted . Kjell got Wreck-it Ralph DVD and Bejeweled for Xbox 360. We watch both of the DVD's this afternoon, both of these movies are really cute.

 
Ate too much food at Easter Dinner :).We have so many leftovers and I even bought the smallest ham I could. We all had a wonderful day and hope your day with your family was wonderful too. Happy Easter!
 
 
 



2 comments:

Sara said...

Missed you guys so much! And, we used the same place mats for dinner! We were short a couple, but I love them.

Jeri said...

Miss y'all too. I have a lot of those place mats maybe I should send you some. I love them too.