Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Days Of School

Erik started school yesterday. He had a fun day with is friends and his new teacher, Mrs. Relph. Can you believe it? He is now in 3rd grade. Here is the outfit he picked for the first day:This kid is always thinking, playing or dreaming about video games and he is even picking out shirts with Nintendo Games on it. I'm not sure about his haircut but that's what he wanted so I will have to get use to it. He wanted it "spiky". Erik present for the first day of school was having his Wii fixed (it has been broken for long time) and 2000 Nintendo points; he was so excited that him and Karl played no stop till bedtime.
Karl started school today and as you know he is a teenager and doesn't like to get his picture taken but I made him pose anyway. This year Karl didn't want me to drive him to school anymore he wants to ride the bus...he wants to hang out more with friends then his Mom. Can you believe that? Karl didn't want much school clothes this year. He is excited about is new hoodie; it fuzzy and warm inside and he skate shoes. All Karl wants to do is play his guitar, play his computer or skateboard; he not a little kid anymore and sometimes I forget how much I miss those days. Karl is getting Halo for his computer for his first day of school present. I know he will be very excited; he has been asking for it all Summer long.

No comments: