Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Anna Fornander
















We are so excited to be able to host a foreign exchange student from Sweden for this school year. Anna arrived on Friday, the 4th. I was so nervous to meet her that I forgot me camera so her a couple of pictures I took from my cell. My kids we excited too. Every time someone would walk by Kjell would waved to them. He didn't know what Anna looked like, but knew how to say "Anna" name before she arrived. Of course Erik was to busy playing his DS....so I didn't get any pictures of him, but since we gotten home, he won't leave her alone for a second.
We took to the her to see one of our family's favorite spots this weekend, the Seattle Aquarium. Here are some of the pictures:




















2 comments:

Bridget said...

Welcome welcome to Anna! She looks like a cute girl. I hope the boys still love her after the novelty wears off. :o)

April said...

WOW! That is awesome! I bet Matt's swedish is comeing back quickly with her there. It is so good of you to host her. Is it just for the school year? Good luck in the up coming adventures.