Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Life According to Celine Dion

Okay, I know what you thinking, but if I could pick anyone that I could go see, it would be her. I even have 8 of her Cd's. My friend Pete asked me to do this and I couldn't figure out how to do it in Facebook so I'm doing on my Blog instead.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 12 people you like and include me. You can't use the band/artist I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My Life According to (BAND NAME)"

Pick your artist: Celine Dion

Are you a male or female? Treat Her Like A Lady

Describe yourself. I'm Your Angel

How do you feel? I'm Alive

Describe where you currently live. Halfway to Heaven

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? A paradise under the sun

Your favorite form of transportation is? Fly

Your best friend is? My Love

Your favorite color is? Skies of LA

What's the weather like? Let the rain come down

Your favorite time of day is? New Dawn

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called? If You Could See Me Now

What is life to you? The Greatest Reward

Your relationship? When The Wrong One Loves You Right

Your fear is? Eyes On Me

What is the best advice you have to give? Love Can Move Mountain

If you could change your name, you would change it to: Beauty

Thought for the day:Love The One Your With

How would you like to die? Immortality

Your soul's present condition is? A New Day Has Come

Your motto is? Taking Chances


Bridget, Sara, Benjamin, Michelle, Teri Jo, Joddy, April and any one else who reads my blog...Which artist would you pick?

1 comment:

matt and michelle ray said...

That is so cute! You did a really good job with that! And I love, love, love Celine! When Matt and I got married and moved to New Mexico we went via Las Vegas and Matt got us tickets to see Celine. It was the best concert ever! If you ever have the chance (even though she's not in Vegas anymore) you should totally go, it will be worth it!