The boys were all ready this morning to go to Boom City with Dad...Kjell was dancing around singing "Boom City, Boom City, here we come, Boom City, Boom City, yeah!" I made them wait to wake up Matthew till 10am and they did. After Matthew came down, he told Erik and Kjell they would have to wait for Karl to wake up before they go...less then a minute, Karl came out of his room all dress and ready to go. Silly Daddy...my boys are always ready to go to Boom City. This is my boys favorite holiday.
 |
| I took so many pictures and in every picture.. Erik and Kjell have there eyes closed. Unfortunately, I think that a Moore's trait that when they smile their eyes close up. |
 |
| Look at all those fireworks they brought back from Boom City. Erik already has his punk lit, trying not to burn him. |
 |
| Kjell didn't like fireworks the last couple of years....now he does. He loves them. He was running through the smoke bomb having so much fun. |
 |
| I love this picture...Kjelly plugging is ears and closing his eyes while everyone else looking with aah at the fireworks. |
Hope you all had a great 4th of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment