Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day!

It is not the greatest pictures of my boys and I, but I was really glad to get some pictures out of them.

Today for church my primary class gave wild flower seeds to their Mom's. I found a cute die cut box at Ben Franklin Crafts that they put together and a poem to give to their mothers. We were talking about Faith...so the seeds they gave to their mothers worked out perfectly with the lesson. So I thought I should show it off:



These seeds are for you, Mom.

They're wild flowers, you see.

They will grow more and more each day.

They're really just like me!


So I'm giving you these seeds

With a note that's oh so true.

And when you watch these flowers grow

You'll remember, "I love you!"


Mothers plant the seeds of knowledge that will grow forever!

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

The flowers are almost as cute as my boys.

Bridget said...

Thank you for sharing with me, too! Cute pics.